I am so grateful to be married to such an amazing man! Darin is the best husband and father and I get choked up when I try to comprehend how I ended up with such a gift. It is incredible what we have been through in our 7 years together and I am so excited to see what the Lord has planned for us in the years to come. There is no one in this world I would rather do life with. This man knows me and understands me...and that is no small feat! The Lord has allowed us to be each other's strength in our weaknesses and I love how we are constantly motivating each other to do and be better.
This has been the most exhausting and challenging year yet...but this man has never once given up or wavered in his faith and he always finds plenty of time to smile, laugh, play, relax and l.o.v.e!

Love you with all my heart Darin,~Whitney

Oh...dear... Whitney! This is beautiful.... your words always touch my heart! We love you and Darin so much, and are so proud of you both! Karen/Mom Bynum
ReplyDelete