Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Accessories!

We got a fun package in the mail today! I found a sweet sweet lady on Etsy.com that was willing to attempt to help make Tessa's headbands for me. I don't have a sewing machine and it's just starting to take too much time to stitch together new headbands everytime they stretch out and don't fit her anymore. Lots of wear-and-tear happens since our Little Miss wears them every waking hour of every day, and for just $4 a headband...why not!


So, we got our first shipment in today! I ordered a few bows that I really liked too. I'm super excited to potentially have found someone to help ease the burden in this realm of life!








We also ordered Tessa two new fashion covers from Cochlear for her CI! It's fun to have settled into this reality of life and to start branching out and having a little more fun accessorizing!





~Whitney

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh...these are great!! Can't wait to see coming fun pics of Tessa in her new fashion bling!! So happy for this burden relief for you, Whit! Love you bunches!!...Mom...Grammie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! Excited to see each one as she wears them. Love the leopard and zebra prints! Grandma Bynum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found her store on etsy...what cute stuff! That is so nice!

    ReplyDelete