Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Recovery/Bandage Off

I just realized I never posted anything about Tessa's recovery or when we took her bandage off.  More important to me and my timeline of memories of course, but never-the-less...

Such a little trooper


patiently waiting for the removal the huge weight wrapped around her head ;)

immediately spunky and playful once it came off!

 sorry it's a little gruesome, last year I remembered to get one after it had healed a bit...
this year I only took one just right after the bandage came off
(I was so sad to see where they shaved her head...luckily it's hair and it will grow back!)

 this made my day...she was SO happy to finally get a good bath!!

and then, here we have, little miss pretty...fresh after her bath & bandage free!


It cracked me up when I went back and looked at last year's "Bandage is off" post (http://bynumfourblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/bandage-is-off.html)....we got almost the exact same shots this year, too funny.  Some things haven't changed very much...but other things have...and Little Miss Tessa definitely has! We have a big girl on our hands now...man what a difference a year makes!

~Whitney

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am very behind on seeing all of these updates! Love these! She has definitely grown, in so many ways, since last year's CI..... Just can't imagine how quickly time has gone by. We love you Tessa! Grandma & Grandpa Bynum

    ReplyDelete