Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Wheels!!!

Well, we moved all weekend and on Monday afternoon Tessa's new power chair was delivered!
There's lots to post about, but for now I'll have to keep it short and sweet.  
We are exhausted, but so humbled by God's many blessings in our lives.

I am amazed at how the Lord loves us and provides for us so specifically.  It could not have been a better 'ending' to an exhausting move than to have Tessa's new wheels delivered to our new accessible home! 

The first thing that popped in my head when I saw it was 'the purple beast'!  Tessa's new chair is magnificently huge :)  And once again, there was instant recognition of this new gift of freedom and independence for her.  

Tessa's new chair has the elevated seat option, and when fully elevated, she is almost at eye level!  It is amazing and we are so excited to have a home she can explore and take off in!  I helped her drive it to her bathroom and was able to go all the way in, up to her sink and then completely turn it around to get out of the bathroom.  Amazing, simply amazing.


Lots more pictures and videos to come!
~Whitney



No comments:

Post a Comment