Tessa had a 3 month follow up with her eye doctor on Wednesday. I thought we would just be chatting about how things were going with the 2-hour-a-day patching schedule and to see if her right eye had strengthened at all....
but we didn't end up leaving until after we ordered these...
Both of Tessa's eyes are measuring about 2.75 of astigmatism, so we will now journey down this road. I'm obviously not thrilled about adding another thing to our list of 'things' for Tessa, but if it helps...I will turn my frown up-side-down!
This picture made my day...she knows she is something special in her new big chair!
We loved getting to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa!
And since we have all our years to come to get settled in the new house...for now, we play!
and we play hard!
These two little ducks are so fun!
Saturday morning fun!
I'm back at work today...but I got this by text earlier...it looks like they are still enjoying themselves ;)
~Whitney









No comments:
Post a Comment