We have prayed for this day for so long! Today is full of more than I could ever begin to express ~ that smile on her face says it all!!
Huge morning smiles with Daddy!!
I got a little grin too :)
Parker knows this is a big day for his little sister. He knows.
He loves her and is always so proud of her!
And that brings us to the two that are going to rock this year together!
Ms. Kathryne is a part of the family now ~
(she'll have to ask Ms. Kayla & Ms. Sarah what that means exactly ;)
We couldn't be more thrilled to have a front row seat to all that God is doing!
Morning progression:
prior to 6:45 a.m. mommy-alarm-clock
(now that is passed out)
diaper changed, SJN uniform on
(and still in shock that I woke her up!)
hair brushed, pony tail up, glasses on, headband on, ears on
(looking a bit more lively)
legs on, a.m. medicines administered, and bottle empty
(probably beginning to wonder what's up with me and my camera this morning ;)
1st day of school pictures taken & loaded up and ready to go!
(she gave me big kisses and big smiles once I put the camera down ;)
As Kathryne said this morning:
"Today marks the beginning. The beginning of a journey, growth, friendship, a deep bond with a very special girl! I'm beyond blessed that I get to be a part of all this!"
We are beyond blessed to be a part of this too :)
~Whitney





.png)



No comments:
Post a Comment