Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Visit from Grammie
We had a fun weekend with Grammie in town for a visit. It was pretty cute when Parker would say "Ms. Grammie" and Tessa got lots of extra lovin. Here are some pics to share:
What beautilful pictures! Both kids are growing and look so happy......Parker....you have grown so much, and I'll miss you when you get to move to the 3's class,but I still want my hugs and kisses every day!! Ms. Ardel
Beautiful, sweet pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteLove to you all!
Karen (Grandma Bynum)
Our time together was priceless!! I can't wait to do it again soon! Love you 4 so very much! ...Grammie :)
ReplyDeleteWhat beautilful pictures! Both kids are growing and look so happy......Parker....you have grown so much, and I'll miss you when you get to move to the 3's class,but I still want my hugs and kisses every day!! Ms. Ardel
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these!
ReplyDeleteLinds