Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Friday, September 3, 2010

On the Lighter Side

Tessa loves having her hair brushed and Parker likes to help. You can just tell she thinks the world of her big brother! She just started 'talking' to us this week....the connection these two have is precious to watch!

4 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Our precious Parker and Tessa! Thank you for sharing this one, especially today! Love, Grandma and Grandpa Bynum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as though she is telling Parker to NOT stop brushing. Tell Parker he can brush Mrs. Charity's hair anytime... These are my favorite blogs! Get to see the action up close and personal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Brenda , with love and prayers...September 04, 2010 3:08 PM

    Oh my !!! What a precious video ! Thank you so much for sharing ! It is in God's prefect plan that Tessa and Parker have each other and you for the wonderful loving parents you are. Thank you so much for everything you share on your blog it sure has helped strengthen my faith and has reminded me how AWESOME OUR GOD is !!!!! I pray for your family often and even when I am not at work... a day doesn't go by that I dont think of precious Tessa several times throughout my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone..mpt sure if you got my last message. I love the video of Parker watching tv!! I love his giggle...he has grown so much, matured and loves his baby sister!!! If you want, I would gladly take Parker with me after work, if you have a late appt. with Tessa, we'd go get ice cream!!! All I would need is his car seat! God bless...see you on Tuesday!!! Love.....Ms. Ardel

    ReplyDelete