My Favorite Three, veggin' out!!!

Parker loves to be involved during floor time physical therapy with Tessa ~

Parker is always so proud when he gets to hold his baby sister...proud and ready to cheese!
This is one of Tessa's favorite toys, can you tell...

Tessa loves watching her mobile in her crib. It seems like she reaches up for it at one point, pretty cool. We think she's feeling a little better :)
Tessa Rayne and Parker Gage are such beautiful and amazing gifts from God...I am so thankful they are feeling better and are able to show that through their delights!!...Oh how I love them and their dear Mommy and Daddy!...Mom :)
ReplyDeleteAs Haden would say, "Whoa!" So cool! I love these 'life' pictures. Parker is such an awesome big brother! And I am loving Tessa's wiggly body! Ok, seriously, have to see y'all soon!!!
ReplyDeleteoh the sweet bynums......video was just plain awesome!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Just want to hug you all! Love, Grandma Bynum
ReplyDeleteGreat pics Whitney! They are beautiful and look so happy!
ReplyDelete-Brandy Weldon
She looks great, and big. She has really grown.
ReplyDelete