The combination of some Goody Ouchless Gentle Headwraps, cut-up Goody Slide-Proof Headbands and a needle and thread...and here's what I came up with:
Cutting up the slide-proof headbands to use as the holders for the processor is working out so well. Once we slide the CI in there...it stays put, which has saved us lots of attaching and re-attaching! We still have of enough attaching and re-attaching that we have to do with her magnet, so this gives us one less thing to worry about. Plus, if the magnet comes off, there's not as big of a chance of us loosing the whole processor since it stays snug and tight on the headband!
This yellow one is the first one I attempted...in this pic we left the plastic ear hook on the top of the processor
I made the white one next, and Darin realized we could take the plastic ear hook off. I'm not skilled enough to make an elastic holder for it at this point. But really, she doesn't need the ear hook until she is actually wearing the processor on her own ear...which won't be for a long time!
And well, bows and flowers are always a necessity, right! :)
It's all a learning process for sure! Luckily I've been able to have a little fun with it.
My next mission is to sew some ruffles either on some of Tessa's socks or on some velcro pieces to use on her DAFOS. Might as well accessorize where we can! No telling when I'll get around to that though, but I think it will be fun.
~Whitney
Motherly ingenuity at its very loving and finest, Whitney!! I love you, girl! ...Mom :)
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome, Whitney! So cool! We are excited to see them. Just loving her smile... and her bows and flowers! Karen & Sam (Grandma & Grandpa Bynum)
ReplyDelete