Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Misc from this Week

Getting ready for a booth test...she looks so big on Daddy's lap!

Third mapping appointment, right ear infection and all...and handled it like a champ!

Smiles after some tummy playtime with Mommy


This video is unique. We all know Tessa despises tummy time. Well, before when we would try and help her roll over, it was quite a challenge to keep her motivated to hold her head up and work for a little bit when all we really had to motivate her with were our 'spirit fingers'. It's completely different now that she can hear us. She is more interested in finding our voices and a little less worried about the fact that we are making her work ;) Clever, clever CI!!

I will apologize in advance for how loud I get on the video....I have a feeling it's only going to get worse! :/ I have a little girl to keep motivated my friends....I do what I must! ;)


~Whitney

2 comments:

  1. Adore this sweet baby girl and her loving big brother! ...Grammie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How very awesome,Tessa!!! Rolling over and keeping that head up! We are just smiling and smiling as we watch!!!! Wow! Love you all! Grandma & Grandpa Bynum

    ReplyDelete