This picture is from when they were here for Tessa's activation...and I miss them like crazy! What I would give to just pick up and move down to the Austin area to be closer to them! They are amazing women of God and they always inspire me to be and do better!

Hillarie and Lindsay,
It's hard to believe that in just a few weeks, it will have been a year since ya'll made that crazy late-night trip here to OKC...just the two of you with all 5 kids in tow! I will never forget the sacrifice ya'll made to be here and how incredible it was that ya'll were already here when I had to make that devastating phone call the day after ya'll arrived. I can remember it like yesterday...being escorted to the conference room at the hospital with the neurologist and critical care peditrician. There wasn't a whole lot of peace in that moment, but to know you were both here, ready to love us and just let us collapse in your arms, was a gift.
This journey we are on would not be what it is without each of you apart of it. You, your husbands, and those 5 precious cousins...you love us, you keep us feeling somewhat normal ;), and you lift us up in prayer all along the way.
I love you both with all my heart and I can't thank you enough for loving me and investing in our journey!
~Whitney
I love you! I love that God has positioned each of your sisters on either side of you so that we might hold your hands up in battle. When you are tired of fighting, we will help you hold up your hands in worship, knowing that God is sovereign and victorious. This picture is such a sweet reminder of our unique differences and the fun similarities we share. I marvel at the Lord with the awareness that He has given us such grace to love each other through our different journeys and grace to grow closer to Him and closer to each other as we go. (Exodus 17:10-13)
ReplyDeleteHillarie and Lindsay, we are so very thankful too, and blessed by how you have been and are right there for Whitney and Darin. How you have supported them both, and been right there for Whitney to talk with and share through all of it.. to offer guidance and support in tough times and sweet times. Thank you Lord, for these two special sisters... Love & Prayers, Karen & Sam
ReplyDelete