Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Birthday Evening Progression

First, we had a meltdown...
and then we had some juice

Then we fell asleep in our activity chair... 




and THEN we had some cake & made a mess!!!! 

really mommy? I can have the bowl?

this is some good stuff!

 I will take the whole bowl, thank you ;)

this is the coolest thing ever!

 Finger...


Lick'in......

 G-O-O-D  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 






















Things don't always go as planned for us, but sometimes it just makes the memories that much sweeter!
Tessa held her own bowl, stuck her hand in the bowl, and pulled out a hand-FULL of cake and put it in her mouth!  We shouted, we laughed, we praised!  I guess her little nap was exactly what she needed in order to eat her cake All-By-Herself!  ;)

~Whitney

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen a more priceless birthday mess!! Tessa Rayne, you did it!! Yay!! Sugars for those sweet cheeks! Love you oodles! Grammie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, Tessa!!! How very thrilling to see you eating your own birthday cake all by yourself! Your precious smile says it all! We love you sweet girl!! Grandma & Grandpa Bynum

    ReplyDelete