Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Facing Forward!

Darin and I decided that it was time to turn little Miss around in her car seat!  It is recommended to stay rear-facing for as long as possible for kiddos that have low neck and trunk control...and we decided, that at 3 years old and 36 inches in length...it was time ;)

Darin switched the car seat around Saturday night, so our Sunday morning drive to church was Tessa's first experience facing forward!!  She LOVED IT!  And that's even an understatement.  She giggled the whole way to church.  And every time I glanced back at her, she giggled a little more.  It was so nice for her legs to not be all scrunched up and for her to finally be facing forward with the rest of us!!




I love it how the small things make her day!




~Whitney


1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely wonderful! What a big girl! We love you Tessa!!! Grandma & Grandpa Bynum

    ReplyDelete