I took the kids to Tessa's first Spirit League Baseball game tonight! This year is sooo different from last year. We know so many more people and it's fun how lots of people know Tessa ;) She has some new friends on her team and we are so excited about this season.
Parker loves going and helping Tessa play!
When I bought this blue bow, I didn't even realize it would go with her Jaguars shirt so perfectly!
Everyone seemed to think it was super cute (and super intentional, lol ;)
This cracked me up! Tessa's official Game-Face!
She was so serious ~ I'm thinking she's got a bit of her mama's competitiveness in her!!
And this is Tessa being a 'pill' after the game on the way home. She almost completely chewed up her right CI processor, and when Parker & I finally got it away from her, we get home and she had literally almost tried to chew her headband in half. I think she was feeling a little spunky after her game.
I yelled a lot at her in the car...which was pointless, clearly...no ears = no sounds. By the time we got home Parker was saying 'Mommy, I think maybe we need to start spanking Tessa ' HaHaHa :)
Ears or no ears, when we get mad...she usually just laughs...it's her thing ;)
I think I'd do it too if I could get away with it!
We stopped and got some ice cream on the way home...and suddenly she turned the charm back on
Look at this face!
I couldn't feed her the ice cream fast enough...if my spoon was in my mouth and not hers...I was hearing about it. But I'm pretty sure what I was witnessing below was her first brain-freeze. I didn't even notice her little thumb until after I took the picture...man it was good, but man it hurt to eat it that fast!
After Parker finished his ice cream he wanted to show off his wall climbing skills. Since it was just me, him and Tessa, he really wanted to make sure I knew how strong he was and that he could handle taking care of us :)
Another brain-freeze....I think this one may have changed her mind about ice cream...
And now...recovered...back to being ridiculously cute ;)
One more shot, but this time he wanted to be facing me so I could see his 'strong face'!
Darin had something to go to tonight, so it was just me running around with the kids by myself. I got a good workout managing these two on the baseball field ~ it was exhausting and great! We had lots of fun together and I'm always so grateful for the memories we make when we get this kind of special time together.
~Whitney










Love this! What a wonderful evening for you three!! Way to go Tessa and Parker! And Mommy! Love you all.... Grandma Bynum
ReplyDelete