Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Changes!!

Tessa's OT at school found a hi-low chair they had in storage and cleaned it up for our little Miss!
She has done great in it and loves sitting at the table with her friends!


Big girl or what!?!


Tessa loves to impress...
this was at UCO this last Friday...propping and sitting up on her own!
She would even sway a little and correct herself so she didn't topple over!

And I just love Ms. Kayla's big ol smile in the background!



giggling when Ms. Elaine gave her a little red ball during playtime

and I caught her looking at me during story time :)

And this is the craziest of all! (well, not really, it's all crazy ;)
We went out to eat with some friends Friday night and Darin threw a few puffs out in front of Tessa...
it didn't take her 2 seconds to reach over to them and start popping them in her mouth!
I couldn't believe it.  I heard that she had done it a few times at school, but I still couldn't believe it when I was seeing it with my own eyes! 
(yes, I'm in shock on the video!)
Huge steps!  HUGE!
note: yes we would love it (and so would Ms. Deb and Ms. Melody) if Tessa was actually looking at her puffs as she picked them up, but hey, a step at a time ;)

~Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely a big girl! !! Love all the beautiful smiles at OCU..... and to see Tessa sitting up like she is on her own, is just amazing! Pure joy! Grandma & Grandpa Bynum

    ReplyDelete