She's cute even with some rashy spots
Tessa admiring Parker's cool shades
Ha Ha...he loves her that much!

Brothers and Parker: love the resemblance!

Aunt Christy and Uncle Tim with the kidos.

Love this one. Tessa couldn't help but smirk snuggling with her Uncle Tim!
Goodness, she is so stinking precious! As is Parker!
ReplyDelete-Brandy W.
Great pictures, Whitney! Thanks for getting some with us, I love them! We had a wonderful time and can't wait to see you all again.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Christy
Parker and Tessa are adorable together! So happy to see these pics! And, yes, Tessa is pretty even with a rash! I'm still praying all of this illness stuff goes away and leaves them alone! Bless her little heart and Parker's too! I love these 2 cuties!
ReplyDeleteGrammie :)
Love these!! So thrilled that Tim & Christy got to spend time with you all!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom/Grandma Bynum
So much fun! Nothing better than having family love on the babies!
ReplyDelete