Many of you that are praying for Tessa have never met her and never met us, but you believe in prayer; dilligently seeking God through the things we cannot understand.
Similarly, I have never met Mark or Leslie Evans, but they are dear friends of my old boss, Michael and his wife, Adrianne. Leslie is in the hospital and their family has already suffered such unbelievable tragedy. I do not have the adequate words to describe their need for prayer, but if you feel lead, please take some time to read their story: http://lesliejoyevans.blogspot.com/
~Whitney
Thanks for sharing this heartbreaking story Whitney. I have passed it on to other prayer circles.
ReplyDeleteI had a hard time coming up with words as well when I prayed for this family but I did take comfort in this verse...
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.
Romans 8:26
Praying, Praying Praying...