
And Lindsay's the middle sister, with husband Kyle, son Keaton & daughter Kelbie

And me, the youngest sister, with husband Darin, son Parker & daughter Tessa (as if you didn't already know! :)

These two beautiful women of God (and their precious families!) are among my most valued treasures! They love me, laugh with me, cry with me, encourage me and inspire me to live life, changed by God's love.
Thank you Hillarie and Lindsay, for being for me, what only sisters can!
~Whitney
Oh my goodness! Thanks for posting these---Mason girls make beautiful babies ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Paige! I would have to agree!!!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all our pictures together and I praise God for the bond and the journey He allows us to share! God has always known the plans and purposes He has for us and I am thankful for the two sisters I have on either side...holding my hands. Forever holding hands! :) Love you.
ReplyDelete