They checked Tessa's ears today during her Auditory therapy appointment and her ears are clear! We think this might be the first time they've been infection free/fluid free since her hospital stay. So thankful.
The video is a little dark, but in an effort to keep Tessa from light gazing (as is strongly recommended by her Vision therapist) we try to minimize this distraction for her when we're at home.
Tessa has always responded so incredibly to touch, her giggles say it all!
Oh, I am so very thankful Tessa is well now! Thank you, Lord! I get goose bumps every time I watch the video and get to see Tessa's beautiful face and smile AND hear those precious giggles! ...Priceless music she makes!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you, Tessa Rayne! ...Grammie :)
Wonderful news! Love her giggles! I have so missed them already!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!!
Karen/Grandma Bynum
Super sweet! Thanks for sharing....she brings such joy!
ReplyDeleteLove yall,
Linds
Great News Whitney!!
ReplyDelete-Brandy