Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Letter From Charity

(this is an email I received from Charity just moments after I posted "Meeting with Daycare" she was so kind to let me share with everyone ~Whitney)

Dearest Bynum Family,
First off I just want to say Tessa is beautiful. She is just as God intended her. Look how many lives she is touching right now. I just love her to pieces. And I will fight along with you all as long as you will let me to make sure she hits her full potential. The journey is just beginning. You are fixing to meet even more amazing people. I have many of Connors therapists that have become some of my greatest friends and Connors biggest advocates. And Parker goes without saying. He was one of my babies. And there is no doubt in my mind He will be Tessa’s biggest supporter.

I was so happy to hear what you all were saying today. The best therapy for Tessa is Parker. I am a firm believer in that kids with special needs learn best from “typical” kids. There are so many studies that show this. At home is where she needs to be. With all the love and support you all offer. I prayed for this and when I got up this morning and read the blog my jaw dropped. I wanted to do a cartwheel.

There is nothing of merit that I can say to you right now. That I do know from experience. All I can say is if you haven't had to fight the urge to knock someone out yet, you are doing good. Maybe I just had to many tacky people in my life? :) Hope that brought a little smile. I hope you will let me know if there is something you all need help with, some information you think I might have or just a family dinner to talk. I am just a phone call, text or email away.

Always,Charity

1 comment:

  1. I love this letter! Thanks for sharing, Whitney! It is so encouraging to witness how the Lord is orchestrating the joining together of people who love you in just the way you need it! He is good to provide just what you need at just the time you need it! I am praising Him for Charity and the friends He has brought in your life and the friends He is going to bring into your life. I love you!

    ReplyDelete