To each and every one of you that have taken the time to leave such precious comments, Thank You!
I want you all to know how very special your words are to me, to us. They are our encouragement to get up and face each day...no matter how tired we are, how stressful the day ahead, how scary the unknown...we count each and every comment a blessing and God's provision of love, support and encouragement for us as we travel our journey!
I wish I could describe the sense of calm that covers me each time I read a comment...cherished moments with our Heavenly Father...experiencing His promise to walk with us, and at times, carry us along the way.
What I would give to have the time to respond to each and every one of you, each and every time. I pray that our sincerity and appreciation is evident.
~Whitney
Note: I am so impressed with those of you that are as new to this blogging thing as I am, and have figured out how to comment :) Just so you are aware, the comments are emailed to me first, then I publish them. It helps me make sure I read all the comments that are left on our blog. So, if I have confused you by taking too long to post your comment, I apologize...it's not that you didn't do it correctly...it's just that it took me too long to hit 'publish'! I will get better, I promise. Please do me a favor too, if you are 'Anonymous', will you make sure and put your first and last name at the end of your comment?? If you would rather stay 'Anonymous' I totally understand, but if you don't mind us knowing that it was you, a first and last name would be most helpful ;) Our relationship with each and every one of you is so important...thank you for connecting with us and loving us with your words.
Loving you all-praying for God to give you energy and encouragement every day just when you need it...and continuing to pray for those precious little ones! ♥ Aunt Becky
ReplyDeleteI have an in-box full of precious loving comments and want to share one with you tonight:
ReplyDelete[8-17-10] "Sweet little Tessa is a beautiful little girl...she will have a huge impact on the lives of those who know her, and even on those like me who only know her through your eyes and the eyes of her family. I took a quick look at Whitney's blog, and I am amazed at the strength she is showing. Your sweet "little" Whitney has become a very strong woman, and I am proud of her...I want you to know that I will put sweet Tessa on the prayer list in my Bible Class where some really strong prayer warriors will stand on her behalf. I hope you and your family feel the arms of all of us who are praying on your behalf, and even more, the arms of God who is in control. Love you and yours very much, Wanda [Hufnagle, Amarillo, Texas]"
Whitney,
ReplyDeleteYou have the best way to say what you want to share here on your blog. I am so thrilled each time I check and read your new message. I, too, am amazed and touched by each of the comments... they have made me smile with delight and tear up with a touched heart also. I thank each one who is contacting you and Darin, and especially for those (all over the country) who are praying for your sweet little family.
Love you dearly, Karen (Grandma Bynum)