Well, her Daddy said it best on facebook this evening "We had a good day with Tessa today. I think she's adjusting well." We really did have a good day...busy, but good. We think Tessa feels much better now that the supplemented formula is out of her system and things are back to normal. She had lots of good awake time with Grandma and Grandpa today and Big Brother Parker-even a few of those priceless smiles! We took a nice little stroll around the block this evening and enjoyed some visiting time with a few friends from work: Jerri (thank you for dinner) and Adam (thank you for mowing our lawn)!
Tomorrow morning we will be dropping both Tessa and Parker off at school. Tessa for just the morning to spend some time with her precious teachers. Parker for all day ~ that little boy just loves his teachers and friends at school. And I'm sure the next drop off will be me, at the doctor, so I can get some medicine and hopefully get well and get my voice back!
We are praying for a very restful weekend!
Next week is already pretty full:
Monday - is Tessa's 4 month wellness checkup with her Pediatrician (the most fabulous Dr. Albiek ~ praise God he sent us directly to Baptist after her appointment last Thursday!)
Tuesday - is Tessa's Audiology appointment - not sure what all to expect with that except for more information to digest
Wednesday - free for now...
Thursday - Sooner Start will be visiting us at our home to fill out paperwork and get that process going
Friday - Date Night ~ ha ha, just kiddin ;)
Been praying for your family. Let me know if I can do anything at school for you. I will be up there starting next week. Trish
ReplyDeleteWhitney & Darin, I am glad you seemed to have a somewhat normal evening together. God is with you and opening doors hourly. We will continue in prayer for a restful night, healing for you, and a positive Friday! Love ya, Brenda
ReplyDeleteSo glad she had a good day! I prayed so hard last night that she would just feel well. I know it's been stressful on her as it has been for you and Darin. Praying for a great day at school and for you to feel well too! We love you so much!
ReplyDelete-Aunt Christy
Whitney and Darin,
ReplyDeleteWe've been praying non-stop for you guys since we heard the news of Tessa's diagnosis. One of the biggest things I was praying was that Tessa would be able to come home with you... so glad to hear that she is!!! We will continue to pray for restful moments for you both and some moments of clarity amidst all the new information you've been getting. Also that He would counsel Tessa's doctors and caretakers with His divine wisdom and intelligence. The Lord has His hand on sweet Tessa and He WILL move in her greatly! We'll keep reading your blog to find out what to pray for specifically. Please know that you're all loved here in Austin and if there's anything...anything we can do please let us know!
Love Donna and Ryan Christian