Tomorrow is a big day. A speech pathologist and physical therapist will be coming to our home tomorrow at 10:30 for Tessa's SoonerStart Evaluation. We're not exactly sure what to expect for tomorrow, but are praying for good information and a promising direction!
Monday afternoon is our first follow up visit with Tessa's neurologist. There is a mix of emotions in anticipation of this appointment, but we are thankful to begin establishing a relationship with Tessa's new doctor.
Thank you for praying for us!
~Whitney
I am reading your blog for the first time today at 10:15am and praying from my heart for your family during this important evaluation. I pray God will continue to send knowledgeable and caring doctors and therapists to guide you on this difficult journey. Your blog is an inspiration and your family radiates such incredible joy in the Lord, even in these most difficult circumstances. My prayer is that you will continue to find the daily strength you need through the prayers offered by your brothers and sisters in Christ. May God give you the grace to be at peace with His plan in your lives.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Smith Elsik (Donald's cousin)
Heavenly Father, how I treasure Your Faithful Heart on this journey of the unexpected, unknown, unanswered and sometimes seemingly unbearable. How I praise You for medicine that prevents our precious Tessa's pain, for hearing aids that are making such a difference in the quality of her tender young life, and for tools her Loving Parents and Big Brother can use to connect with her! I pray You will be felt especially near as You draw them close into Your outstretched arms--particularly today through Monday--Whitney, Darin, Parker Gage, and Tessa Rayne. Please guide, as only You can, Sooner Start and every doctor involved in Tessa's care. We need Your gifts of watchcare, wisdom, comfort and strength! Lord, thank You for accepting the daily "prayer swirls" I send Your way. Bless the Lord, oh my soul, for allowing us the privilege of prayer, at any given moment, and in whatever form we are able...Amen
ReplyDeleteWhitney,Darin,Parker,Tessa,
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your blog! Your family is such an inspiration. Your love and trust in the Lord is so inspiring. I pray that God continues to keep his shield of protection around you all. Tessa is so beautiful, and Parker is such a great Big Brother! You and Darin are to be praised for holding your family together during these trying times. I'm so thankful that you have the love and support of family and friends. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please just ask. I will keep all of you in my prayers. I look forward to reading how Tessa's appointments are going.
Love,
Beth
So praying for you all today and the appointments. Also, for Mon. Sweet prayers to each of you!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteGrandpa & Grandma Bynum
Hi.....it's Ms.Ardel.....just wanted to check in and say hi! I talk to Tessa almost every day! She is so adorable, you are so fortunate to have her. And Parker, my litttle buddy, has gotten so big, loves to sit on my lap every chance he gets. Your family is in each and every one of my prayers every day. God bless.
ReplyDeleteLove....Ms. Ardel