Hi Darin, Whitney, Parker and Baby Tessa You all are in my prayers and I know we are states away, but we are family and we are here for all of you. You are such strong parents and I am so proud of you both. Give those babies a smooch from me! Love, your cousin Cassandra from Denver :)
Hi Darin, Whitney and precious babies. Just want you to know that your Aunt Madelyn is praying for you all. God is still in control and I know you seek his will through all of the trials you go through. Stay strong and know that we all love you. Aunt Madelyn
Love the new pics! Thanks for sharing these! You DO have two precious kiddos! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLinds
I love the new updates! Tessa is so precious and Parker is such a cutie! Brenda
ReplyDeleteHi Darin, Whitney, Parker and Baby Tessa
ReplyDeleteYou all are in my prayers and I know we are states away, but we are family and we are here for all of you. You are such strong parents and I am so proud of you both. Give those babies a smooch from me!
Love,
your cousin Cassandra from Denver :)
Hi Darin, Whitney and precious babies. Just want you to know that your Aunt Madelyn is praying for you all. God is still in control and I know you seek his will through all of the trials you go through. Stay strong and know that we all love you. Aunt Madelyn
ReplyDelete