Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Letter of Explanation

Just got an email reply from the doctor at The Children's Center regarding the 'letter of explanation' request for the daycare:

"I will get on this in AM and see if we can have something for you by tomorrow before the end of the day. Thanks"

How's that for some Speedy-Provision!! ;)

~Whitney

3 comments:

  1. Whitney,

    Donald has kept me informed the best he can with Tessa's diagnosis and symptoms. Today, he sent me the blog address so I can keep up better with specific prayer needs.

    I've known since you were in my HS chem class that you were tough enough to meet any challenge that came your way--however, I'm sorry that you have to meet this one.

    It's a shame that you just can't karate kick a virus with any effective results--but with God's help--who knows?!?!?--you just might be the one to find the way to do it.

    Please know the "bynumfour" are in definitely in my prayers.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So thankful for how that wraps up your day today! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.....you are all in my prayers every night. Parker, you are the BEST big brother...you have grown and matured so much since you started in my 2's class!!! Love you little buddy! I try to speak to Tessa every day, watching for her responses..Love and prayers from me every day....Ms. Ardel

    ReplyDelete