We just wanted to share our special evening moments with Tessa! It is so incredible to us that her most amazing giggles have been without her hearing aids in. We can't wait for the day that she hears the joy in her very own laughter. But praise God, hearing or not, she is one happy girl!
Loved this! I cant quit watching it! Her giggles are so precious! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYeah! We just watched it over and over too! The boys loved watching her giggle. So glad y'all had some memorable moments yesterday!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh! This is precious! Love it! So wonderful to see Tessa so happy! I can't hardly wait to come and see her and you all again. Love and prayers, Mom/Grandma Bynum
ReplyDeleteHer giggle is absolutely adorable! She is so beautiful. I love reading your blog and I lift you and your family up in prayer every day. We love you Bynum Family!
ReplyDeleteShe already loves to laugh!! And its infectious! I'm sitting here with the biggest grin on my face!
ReplyDeleteI laughed out loud and cried too! :) Thank you Whitney and Darin(!) for the blessing of sharing precious Tessa smiles and giggles! I've prayed for many days FULL of them! What amazing joy! Prayers, love and sugars to you 4!
ReplyDeleteGo Tessa! I think even the angels heard those giggles. :)
ReplyDeleteThat was a precious video of Tessa! I loved it! Thank you for sharing your life with each of us. You are all in my prayers. I am also so thankful for such good friends to give you time with Parker. Love to you, Brenda Lathan
ReplyDeleteI have to watch this at least a couple times each day!!!! Love & Prayers daily!!
ReplyDeleteGrandma Bynum