Ten tiny toes...Ribbons and Bows...We marvel at the wonder
as our sweet Tessa grows!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Parker's Creativity
Parker decided to decorate his little sister with some of Woody's cowboy gear. A brother and sister playing and sharing ~ pretty special and pretty darn cute! :)
Oh my goodness !!! Look at precious little angel Tessa !! What a absolutely adorable picture ! She is such a special little baby girl ! I have gotten so attached to her and she will forever hold a very special place in my heart. The first time I heard her laugh at work (For Heaven's Sake) when I was playing with her she completely melted my heart, and Beth's too. Infact we both shed tears of joy. Your family has been blessed with a very precious little angel and although times have been so extremely difficult. Every day with Tessa is a huge gift and a blessing from God. I pray for your sweet family every day and am amazed at the lives that little Tessa has already touched in just the short time she has been on this earth.
Oh my goodness !!! Look at precious little angel Tessa !! What a absolutely adorable picture ! She is such a special little baby girl ! I have gotten so attached to her and she will forever hold a very special place in my heart. The first time I heard her laugh at work (For Heaven's Sake) when I was playing with her she completely melted my heart, and Beth's too. Infact we both shed tears of joy. Your family has been blessed with a very precious little angel and although times have been so extremely difficult. Every day with Tessa is a huge gift and a blessing from God. I pray for your sweet family every day and am amazed at the lives that little Tessa has already touched in just the short time she has been on this earth.
ReplyDeleteThat is PRECIOUS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a very precious moment.... they are going to be quite the pair. So sweet! Love to all! Karen/Grandma Bynum
ReplyDeleteThat's what brothers are for....Oh Parker!
ReplyDelete